Open to players to all the ages, our Sunny SC open tryouts provides the opportunity for players to showcase their talents in front of our Florida staff. By expanding our recruiting pool through tryouts, players will have the opportunity to be discovered for the 2021/2022 NSL season. Our tryouts have led to the discovery of players that have gone on to play in our Sunny SC different categories and First Team.
Please see below for our current tryout schedule.
LOCATION: 27100 Kent Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Bonita Springs Soccer Complex
DATE: October 30th, 2021
The technical staff will choose participants from the open tryouts for further evaluation.
Full details for Fort Myers Sunny SC Open Tryouts are as follows
- Participants must be male and between 15 – 35 years old.
- The tryout will consist of each participant playing in two (2) 60-minute, 11v11 soccer matches to impress the Sunny SC scouting staff. One game per day of the tryout event.
- The registration fee for one (1) open tryout event is $150.
- In addition to the registration fee of $150, participants are responsible for all airfare, incurred travel costs, food and transportation to that specific event. Also, note that Fort Myers Sunny SC will not help with Visa’s or letters of invitation.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own boots, socks, shorts, gloves, shin pads or any other equipment related to their position.
- Fort Myers Sunny SC will provide one(1) numbered t-shirts to wear during your games. You will wear your own black socks/shorts with the black shirt and your own white socks/shorts with the white shirt.
- Teams will be constructed randomly according to players preferred positions.
- Your kickoff times are indicated on our website one week before the start of the open trial date. They will be from 09:00 am to 11:00 am
- You must play in the position you register for.
- No transfers to a different tryout will be allowed within 30 days of your original start date.
- Refunds will only be issued in the event the tryout is canceled.